- Trekking on Morteratsch Glacier
- Trip to Sankt Moritz
- Snowshoe walk at Muottas Muragl
- Downhill on little sledge from Preda/Darlux up to Bergün
Rates from CHF 60,00 per person for the trip to Sankt Moritz
Thanks to the cooperation with Giorgio Rocca Academy, Hotel Schloss Pontresina Family&SPA offers its Guests a wide choice of excursions that can be booked directly in the hotel. Starting from trekking on Morteratsch glacier, up to snowshoes ‘walk at Muottas Muragl or a breath-taking downhill by little sledge up to Bergün. Or why not enjoying a relaxing walk through the posh streets of Sankt Moritz…
Make your stay even more exclusive by adding one of these proposals at the time of booking or easily on spot in the hotel, by the new set of Giorgio Rocca Academy.
Trekking on Morteratsch Glacier:
ON MONDAYS. 3-HOUR EXCURSION FOR MINIMUM 2 PEOPLE:
- The two glaciers of Pers and Morteratsch head towards Pontresina surrounding the snowy peaks Palü and Bernina. At Isla Persa, between the glacial streams, the two glaciers merge into one and continue for 2 km only. Such short glacier is the result of the reduction of the glacier over the last years. The excursion includes a 3-hour, snow trekking path to Morteratsch glacier (minimum 2 people). A 10-km round trip surrounded by unspoiled nature and breath-taking landscapes over the mountains.
Transfer included. No need of rental equipment.
CHF 300,00 for two people
CHF 400,00 for three people
CHF 480,00 for four people
Trip to Sankt Moritz:
ON TUESDAYS. MINIMUM 2 PEOPLE:
- After a thrilling day of skiing, discover the charme of Sankt Moritz lead by the best guides of the region. Sankt Moritz, where the international tourism was born 150 years ago, is known as “the pearl of the Engadine”, and now the set of the most exclusive international jet set. The trip starts from the historical centre, to discover the main attractions (the leaning tower, the ruins of the 16th-century Sankt Moritz church with its symbol of the first, original electric light and the nearby stadium, where the two winter, Olympic games of 1928 and 1948 where set). The following step is the walk through Serlas Street, a real heaven of shopping. Last but not least is a cheer at Giorgio Rocca Lounge.
Price: CHF 60,00 per person
Transfer not included (bookable at a supplement of CHF 20,00 each way).
Snowshoe walk at Muottas Muragl
ON WEDNESDAYS. 3-HOUR EXCURSION FROM MINIMUM 2 UP TO MAXIMUM 12 PEOPLE:
- To easily enjoy the breath-taking landscape of Engadine, you only have to take a short walk surrounded by the wonder of the snowy winter. How best if not by wearing snowshoes? Beginners too will have the chance to mindless join this 3.5-km path leading to Muottas Muragl! This snowshoe walk is set every Wednesday, from 03:30 pm until 06:30 pm.
Transfer is not included.
Price: CHF 240,00 for two people
Supplement for any additional person (adult or child older than 13 years): CHF 120,00
Supplement for children from 8 to 12 years: CHF 100,00
Supplement for the transfer: CHF 15,00 per trip
Downhill on little sledge from Preda/Darlux up to Bergün
ON FRIDAYS. 3-HOUR TRIP FOR MINIMUM 2 PEOPLE:
- By taking one of the most famous trains of the world, you will head to the greatest fun on little sledge. That’s what this downhill sledge trip is made of, from Preda/Darlux up to Bergün. We will head up to Preda by train and then will have fun by little sledge down to Bergün. The Braveheart ones will take the ski lift to Darlux and then will run down the steep slope up to Bergün. Enjoy the thrill of a downhill by little sledge, lead by Giorgio Rocca Ski Academy’ instructors and among the enlightened slopes at Preda Bergüns.
From 04 pm until approximately 07:30 pm. Transfer by train from Pontresina to Preda Bergüns included.
CHF 290,00 for two people.
All trips are available during the entire winter season, from December 20th 2018 until March 16th, 2019. They might be subjected to changes or be cancelled should bad weather occur.
Terms & Conditions
3° and 4° adult in extra bed: free of charge with bed and breakfast treatment; supplement for half board treatment CHF 50,00 per person per day | LunchBox: CHF 27,00 per person per day | Pets supplement; animals of size Medium (weight up to 25 kg): CHF 27,00 per day | Garage CHF 18,00 per car per day
0 - 15.99 years : free of charge stay for children sharing a room with 2 adults | Children supplement 0 - 2.99 years meals for free | Children supplement 3 - 11.99 years CHF 33,00 per day for half board | Children supplement 12 - 15.99 years CHF 50,00 per day for half board
PAYMENT CONDITIONS & CANCELLATION POLICY:
Deposit: For stays of 3 or more nights is required the payment of a deposit equal to the 30% of the stay, any changes or cancellations must be notified 15 days before the date of arrival; if the term will be respected, the deposit will be valid for a stay within the same season. For cancellation made later than 15 days or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
Not Refundable: please note, if cancelled, modified or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.